Woven Inc Ltd
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all orders and supersede all others - Receipt of acknowledgment of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract not withstanding any purported terms put forward by you regardless of any other discussion thereby email or telephone with another member of the company. Where the term "Company" is used this will represent Woven Inc Ltd.
1) Payment Terms:
A: New Accounts - All orders are subject to full payment prior to order placement and any artwork visuals. Credit may be available and is subject to any available spaces and is based upon three months worth of positive payments on a pro-forma basis, alongside satisfactory credit checks. Credit will only be consider under the grounds of reoccurring orders and will be subject to a quarterly spend. If a quarterly spend is not met the credit agreement can be revoked or a charge may apply.
B: Pro Forma - Pro forma invoices are due for payment immediately upon order placement. Production of orders will not begin until the invoice has been paid in full. Delay in payment can cause delay in the overall lead time for your order. Woven Inc Ltd cannot be held responsible for failure to fulfil a delivery date because of late payment. If a deadline is required and payment is delayed an express fee can be charged.
C: Approved Accounts Payment - shall be made in full within 45 days of receiving an invoice or proceeding with an order unless we have agreed special settlement terms in writing. Please note the 45 days terms is not from date of delivery but from date of purchase and does include any production time that is in place. Credit terms are only agreed between Woven Inc Ltd and the customer/company and all relevant credit application forms have been filled out, filed and accepted. Although if the balance is not met within the stated payment terms, interest may be charged as per the Consumer Credit Act 1974 at a daily rate. If credit terms are not adhered to and payment is repeatedly delayed we will revoke all credit terms between Woven Inc Ltd and the Named Company.
D: Outstanding Payments - No goods will be delivered on accounts that remain unpaid 14 days after payment is due. Interest will be charged on overdue accounts, at the rate of 5% above the TSB base rate from time to time from the date the account became due until payment is received. This does not prevent us from pursuing payment of overdue accounts at any time after payment becomes due and shall be in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights, we may have against you. We reserve the right to charge you for any legal or collection charges where it is necessary to obtain payment from you of an overdue account through a third party or Court proceedings.
2) Passing of Title and Risk - The risk of the goods shall pass to you on delivery. All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full. Until such time as payment in full is made, you shall retain such goods separately from other goods and clearly mark them in such a way that they can be readily identified as being our property and any payment received by you for any sale of such goods must be held in a separate account in trust for us. In the event of non-payment by you for such goods we will, without loss of any rights or remedy, remove from your possession those goods belonging to us in accordance with these terms and conditions and we shall be entitled upon the property where the goods are stored and repossess and remove the same. You hereby grant us irrevocable licence to enter your premises for the said purpose.
3) Products - We reserve the right to alter any details or design of products illustrated without prior notice and while every effort is made to describe our goods accurately on sales literature, email and the website no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error or mis-description and any resulting loss. Product images and descriptions are listed as examples and exact pantone colours cannot be determined on the website unless an exact colour match is listed.
4) Samples -You can order individual samples of any garment, although please note some items come from offshore and they will not ship single items. In the event an overseas supplier will ship individual items we will have to charge the shipment fee from them. Samples are non refundable and we will not credit or exchange these items under any circumstances. Samples are non returnable nor are they valid for a refund even if they are branded.
5) Out Of Stock Items - Woven Inc Ltd does not hold stock in house; stock can be a huge issue as a lot of the printing world order from the same places. Woven Inc Ltd is not responsible for items that are out of stock. While we check items we know to have potential stock issues, all garments are ordered after your order is placed, and we cannot guarantee their availability. If items are out of stock, we will provide you with a list of possible replacements and get it approved by you before using your chosen item. Or the items and job can be held until the goods are in stock. ***PLEASE NOTE*** If the item requested does not come in the size required you will be given the closest size available or an alternative product close enough will be order to achieve this size. It is deemed that you the client has checked the sizes available in that product and you accept the above.
6) Quotations and Contracts - Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changes in the law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs and excise duties or otherwise. The prices are based on today's current costs of production and in the event of any increase in wages or costs of materials to us occurring after the confirmation or accepted contract, we shall be entitled to charge such increases to you. All quotations are valid at the time of quoting, error and omissions excluded.
7) Prices - Where applicable all prices are subject to VAT at the current rate. Prices quoted on this website are guide prices only subject to viewing final artwork. Once artwork and full specifications have been finalised, a quotation price will be confirmed. In most cases pricing is for non-branded items, without setup costs, printing costs, shipping and handling fees, and any other potential product specific costs. We aim to keep our pricing 100% accurate, however due to the fast-paced industry and nature of the online consumer product industry a small number of items on our website may be mis-priced due to updates. Whilst we aim to notify you at point of sale or enquiry, we reserve the right to alter our pricing without notice and refuse or cancel any orders placed on mis-priced product.
8) Artwork and Printing - All artwork and printing charges will be levied where necessary unless previously stipulated by us. Where applicable the prices shown do not include artwork and are advertised as unprinted. For customisation, additional print colours and positions of printing pricing will be presented on a quotation basis. Print tolerance refers to the variation of print location in mass production. Due to the manufacturing process on some items, items printed within the same batch may have a variation of up to 5mm 15mm on the final product. Artwork visuals are important so please read the below and be clear on the process before you process with any orders between yourself and Woven Inc Ltd.We will send artwork visuals to you to approve prior to printing (if you require another contact who needs to approve this then please let us know before ordering) which displays the following: Print size, Position of print, Application Colours (pantone refs/thread colours) & Garment Template. For garment colour *please note if you have more than three garment colour ways with the same design and print colour the colour of the garments will be stated at the side of your visual. Any specific location (i.e must be 40mm from the hem) requests must be visible on the visual, if the application is required and it is not on the visual Woven Inc Ltd will not be held responsible for the issue. The scaled down image on your visual may not be 100% accurate so please check the dimensions & measurements before you sign off your visuals. We cannot be held responsible if you approve your artwork visuals and the size and colours are not as stated on your mock-ups. Note that placements are estimates therefore they will not be in the exact position, if you require specific placements all notes must be made clear on the artwork approval prior to sign off. If you decide to change something please make sure you receive updated proofs, if you don’t receive updated proofs within 24 hours of emailing us, chances are we didn’t get the email. Occasionally (but rarely) emails do go missing, so please make sure you get a final proof before approving any artwork. You will receive a final email from our artwork department to confirm your approval has been accepted.
We cannot accept responsibility for any mistakes that are made on the proof sheet in the final print, so please check this very carefully. We cannot guarantee that the digital colours displayed on proof sheets are completely accurate. Monitor colours vary a lot so cannot be 100% certain we are both seeing the same colour. For custom mixed ink it’s pretty essential that you check colours against a printed Pantone Solid Coated book for accurate colour referencing. We cannot accept responsibility for a colour not matching your original artwork if the ink colour matches the Pantone colour / ink colour you approved. If you approve an artwork visual, we will assume you have checked the ink colour against a Pantone guide & all is OK.
By placing an order with Woven Inc Ltd you are deemed too have accepted the above terms & conditions Artwork Fees - You do not own the screens, films or DST files. To release files it is a £15 fee per design. In the event of a refund, if you have been sent visuals the artwork fees will not be included in the refund policy. Changes to Artwork - In order to print efficiently from the artwork, you supply, it may be necessary to adjust or redraw your artwork. You will be advised of the changes made. No printing will take place until the Company has received in writing your "signed off" approval of the artwork. In order to sign off your artwork we will send you an artwork approval form via email illustrating how your artwork will look on your chosen product. This MUST be checked thoroughly and signed off. The job will not commence until we have received in writing this signed off approval. You must notify us of any discrepancy in the artwork or order as we DO NOT accept any liability of any post-completion errors or omissions. In some cases, issues or concerns with the artwork cannot be identified at visual stage and will become apparent during production. In this instance you will be notified of any issues, and/or changes required. No liability is accepted for any delay caused due to required artwork changes. As a result of changes if cancellation is requested please refer to our Cancellations Charges for any cancellation fees.
9) Colour Variations - Due to the variety of materials and the various printing processes utilised by the Company and its suppliers, no guarantee can be given to match exact pantone colours provided by the client. The Company will endeavour to match as closely as possible to these colour references but cannot be held liable for any further costs that may arise. If no pantone match has been requested in writing, with reference to the relevant colour code then the closest stock print colour will be printed. Please note that a screen match of a pantone colour can vary to a physical match, all Pantone's are mixed by eye so please note that an exact shade may vary.
10) Delivery & Lead Times - Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day or lead-time specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. Neither can we accept claims made for loss of a third party or supplier. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery. Special express deliveries can usually be arranged but will usually be subject to additional charges (e.g. express print charges and express delivery charges) that will be charged to you at current commercial rates. Lead times will be deemed to commence at the date and time that the Company receive in writing, "signed off" approval of the artwork that the Company supplied to the client, and payment is received in full where applicable. Woven Inc Ltd’s standard turn around time up to 14 working days from date of artwork approval this is not a guaranteed date this is an estimated time frame for guidance, our working days do not include weekends or bank holidays. You may be given an estimated completion date when your order is processed, although we must stress that these are only estimates and not definitive completion dates. If you have a deadline it must be stated at the quoting stage, express fees may be charged if the deadline is prior to the estimated 14 working days. Due to the bespoke nature of the goods ordered, no loss or liability is accepted for delay or error in delivery date. As the products you will be purchasing are customised we cannot accept a return if the reason for returning the goods is that they were late either by production delays or delivery delays. All pro forma accounts will not be processed until payment has cleared, this may result in your deadline being delayed/missed.
11) Shipping- We cannot accept responsibility for delays on the part of any delivery company we use nor can we reimburse any loss incurred by the customer by late delivery of goods due to these delays. We do use DPD and goods are always on a next day delivery from date of shipment. If we have an email address you will be sent a time slot. Any shortages in your delivery(s) must be notified to Woven Inc Ltd immediately and in writing within 48 Hours of signing for your delivery. Damaged or opened cartons must be checked or refused on delivery. Delivery charges are shown at time of quotation and agreed at customers’ confirmation of order. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery. Special urgent deliveries can often be arranged but will usually be subject to additional charges, which will be charged to you at current commercial rates. Delivery dates given are estimated unless specifically agreed as part of your quotation. Any failure to meet a shipment dates will not result in reimbursement for fee or goods provided, we can not accept a cancellation of your order on this basis either. Express services are subject to charge and deadlines must be stipulated within the first line of the invoice. Express fees can be charged at an additional 25% of your order with a flat rate of £50 starting fee.
12) Quantity Variations - We shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 10% plus or minus of the quantity of printed goods ordered and you will be charged at the contract rate for the quantity delivered. Due to the nature of this business, Woven Inc Ltd will not be responsible for under-runs or spoilage up to 3% on jobs of 100 shirts per design, and up to 10% on jobs of less than 100 pieces. (Spoilage must be more than 10 shirts per design for a reprint) although we do our best to replace damaged items when printing we might not have the exact garment in stock. Please keep this in mind when ordering (it is always best order extras if it’s a made to order job). We always do our best to get you what you ordered. We must be noted of these shortages within 48 hours of receiving so we can apply a credit to your account. Shortages/Extras: Sometimes if a garment has been spoilt/damaged we will do our best to sub the items for the exact same size, colour and garment. Although sometimes this might not always work out, therefor if you are short on one size but extra on another it is likely that we have subbed it to ensure you have the correct amount altogether. If we didn’t have the exact garment/colour in stock we would have to short this. If you are short please let us know within 48 hours so we can apply a credit to you account.
13) Claims & Reprint -All claims must be submitted within 48 hours of date of delivery. To submit your claim please take photographic evidence of the problems and open a case via this link. Once you have opened a case a review will be given with the outcome 72 hours of receipt, whereby you will be given a full brief and explanation along with the outcome. If Woven Inc Ltd is responsible for any errors in your order in terms of quality or damages it will warrant a 90% damage rate, we will give you the result with in the review. If you do not agree with the review, you can request a second opinion following further evidence being evaluated. Woven Inc Ltd is not liable for loss of business, custom or sales. If a reprint is necessary on any production errors that exceed the spoilage rate we will action this within 7 working days upon return of the damaged items.
We will require you to ship the items back to our factory at your own cost we do not offer a free collection service. Woven Inc Ltd will not be responsible for any items sold or given away prior to returning the order, nor will they be viable for a credit. We cannot credit/reprint for goods, which you have sold, and had/are having an issue with; we cannot reimburse you for lost of sales or returns at your end. In the event of a refund, if you have been sent visuals the artwork fees will not be included in the refund policy nor will the delivery costs or the collection fee. Please note if the order is not valid for a reprint or refund it will be the responsibility of yourself to have these items collected. In the event of a refund, if you have been sent visuals the artwork fees will not be included in the refund policy nor will the delivery costs.
14) Returns Policy -We do not operate a returns policy for blank or branded good. If you have an issue with an order you have received you must file an open case via our website within 48 hours please follow the link www.woveninc.com/opencases. All printed stock is non-returnable due to the bespoke nature of the print. These are considered personalised goods made to your specifications and cannot be re-sold to anyone else. All returns must be pre-agreed in writing by contacting Woven Inc Ltd and shipped to an agreed return address Unit 9 Pattinson Ind Est, Stratford Road, Washington NE38 8QP. Woven Inc Ltd cannot be held responsible for failure to fulfil a delivery commitment as a result of situations beyond our reasonable control. This includes, but is not limited to, occurrences such as: Natural Disasters, Extreme Weather conditions, Labour Strikes, Congestions at Ports of Entry, Customs Delays, Pandemics and Natural illnesses accuracy of information provided by client, or failure of subcontractors to perform. Please be aware that the Company does not cover the cost to return any goods valid for return, damaged or undamaged or to be inspected.
15) Liability - Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death, injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods. We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedures set out in the prior. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the right of a consumer.
16) Satisfaction Clause - Woven Inc Ltd will not be responsible for your satisfaction with the garments printed on or the printed artwork. We are always available to counsel any customer to ensure you pick a garment that matches your needs but we also need you to do your due diligence on the garment choice. If you are unsure of what garment to select, we can gladly order a number of blank samples for you to choose from. The samples will be billed at a per piece rate and shipped without printing.
17) Quality AssuranceProduction can be full on and quick passed, although we try to check every garment as it comes off of the press, but there are times where some mistakes will make it out the door. It is your responsibility as the customer to check over garments as you receive them. We allow an industry standard 48 hour period from the time you receive the goods to notify us of any issues with the order. Woven Inc Ltd will not be responsible for errors with your order if notified after 48-hour period of receiving the goods. Woven Inc Ltd will not be responsible for any lost income, customers, accounts, and/or contracts if defective garments are sent out to your final customer. Woven Inc Ltd does quality checks on the garments at different stages, the final quality assurance check lies in the hands of you, our customer.
18) Cancellation Charges - A charge will be made on all cancelled orders, together with the charge for all work carried out up to the date of written cancellation. Cancellation charges can include but are not limited to artwork fees, shipping fees, administration fees, transaction fees, pre-production fees. All orders may incur a re-stocking fee in the event of a cancellation. If cancellation is requested after final artwork stage a minimum cancellation fee of £49.95 will be applied to orders up to £1000, or 5% of the total order value for orders exceeding £1000 in value. Cancellation fees apply regardless of orders placed on account or pro-forma basis. We do not offer a cancellation service on application only services and or cut and sew bespoke services.
19) Foodstuffs, Liquids, Drinkware and Hygiene products including Personal Protective Equipment - In the interest of hygiene and contamination, no returns will be accepted for plain stock goods in these categories. Our standard returns policy stands for branded and reprint stock.
20) Customs and Overseas Deliveries - For all our overseas deliveries we only use well known carriers including, but not limited to, UPS, DHL and FedEx. Even though we do our best to include all custom charges there may be times that the country of origin will require the receiver to pay these charges for goods to be released. If you are outside of the UK and place an order with Woven Inc Ltd you are confirming that you are aware there is a chance of extra fees and that Woven Inc Ltd is not liable for these costs and any delay that may be caused due to this. Please note that we will always help our clients in resolving any customs issues to the best of our ability, however sometimes depending on the country this can only be resolved locally. In the event of a client choosing to use their own shipping account the logistical responsibility and indemnity insurance will be the responsibility of the client.
21) Suppliers & Warranties - All products and services available for order through woveninc.com are distributed on behalf of third-party suppliers, unless otherwise indicated, and are sold with the Supplier's limited warranty. The warranty periods and service vary by Supplier and product. Details of the warranty by product are available through written request to Woven Inc Ltd. Except for Woven Inc Ltd’s Return Policy, all of your rights and remedies with respect to your order, purchase, possession, and use of the products and services and all maintenance, update, warranty, liability, and any other obligations related to the products and services, if any, shall be governed by the applicable policies and procedures of the Suppliers.
22) Order Acceptance - The advertisement of any product on this website does not constitute as an offer to sell. Receipt of an order confirmation does not imply our acceptance of your order. Any order placed with Woven Inc Ltd is subject to review. Woven Inc Ltd reserves the right at any time after purchase to accept or decline your order. All orders placed must be completed with an acceptable method of payment. We may require further verification or information before accepting or completing your order. We may from time to time showcase images of our work, please note unless and NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement) is in place we hold all copyright and titles to any imagery placed online. We reserve the right to hold all images online unless an NDA is in place to stop us from showcasing the requested designs.
23) Post-Purchase Confirmation - Post completion of purchase you may be required to provide additional information, or confirmations. These include but are not limited to payment details, order details, address or contact information related to your order, artwork changes or approvals Woven Inc Ltd will not be held responsible for any delay to an order due to failure or delay responding to any confirmation request.
24) Wash Instructions - We normally recommend washing all goods no higher than 30 degrees, please read all care instruction, which will be in the goods you have purchased. Damage to goods through washing is not a fault or reason for return. Please be aware when relabelling all goods that you are giving the correct wash instruction to your customers. We also do not recommend you tumble dry your goods, unless stated otherwise in their care instruction nor should you iron directly over the top of your application (i.e screen print, transfer or dtg).
25) Branded Face Masks - THEY ARE NOT A PPE/SURGICAL PRODUCT:
Woven Inc Face Mask: Branded Or Blank Disclaimer
Washable masks, made from double-ply 100% Cotton/Jersey fabric. As a minimum, requests for 3 ply are available.
One size fits all and can be personalised with an estimated print area of 60mm x 150mm.
Non Refundable or Non Returnable.
They are for NON surgical use, they are used as a barrier.
Masks do not correspond to the FFP or EU standard and the mask is not a medical device. Any other pre made masks with codes provided hold their own certification which can be found via our online catalog, if you are unsure please ask for a copy on the information.
Masks are all one size unless otherwise stated.
Disclaimer - The face cover should not be used
1: In any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected
2: In a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high
3: In the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. Woven Inc makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the face cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
26) All Application Only Services - whereby goods are supplied by the client. Stock must be clearly marked as your own, when shipping your own stock you must notify us of where it is being shipped from and with your company name and invoice number clearly marked as the reference. Failure to do so may result in miss picked stock, Woven Inc Ltd will not be held responsible for missing shipments or mistaken deliveries. Goods and services will not be credited for this reason. All orders are subject to handling fees, this does not coverer a counting fee or un bagging fee these are extra services. Test prints may need to be ran on your own stock, so please bare this in mind when shipping your stock as may need to use an item to ensure application quality. We are unable to accept responsibility for any damages/ rejections/mistakes human or machine made. In the result of a full run or partial run where by errors are made we can not refund or replace the value of any goods or the cost of the service. Any stock shipped without prior warning or pre artwork approval stage will be processed with additional storage fees. PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT accept any part deliveries: If any goods are on back order and are not replenished prior to your production we will not hold your job to wait for extra stock. We will NOT take responsibly for any damaged or missing goods, nor will we refund, replace or credit any items. Any shortages on stock will also NOT be refunded or credited back to your account. Any incorrect goods sent out to you will not be returned or refunded at our end. In the result of a full run or partial run where by errors are made we can not refund or replace the value of any goods or the cost of the service. In the event of any damages prior, during or post, theft or fires we will not replace, refund or credit for any goods shipped to us. Any orders lost in transit will not be replace, refunded or credited.